We provide our case review services for an hourly fee.
Satisfaction is guaranteed.
- Screen cases/claims for negligence, merit or causality.
- Provide summaries, chronologies, time-lines, graphs, charts and tables.
- Educate the litigation team about the medical conditions
- Identify red flags, strengths and weaknesses of the case or claim.
- Locate and screen expert witnesses.
- Prepare information packages for witnesses.
- Organize records, detect missing records, or tampering.
- Research and apply appropriate authoritative reference materials.
- Identify compliance with and deviations from the standard of care.
- Draft deposition questions.
- Review medical bills. Assist in determining expenses or costs associated with the injury.
- Assist with discovery.
- Attend mediations, meetings, and trials.
- Attend IMEs as a fact witness and physician visits. (Spanish interpretation services are available upon request). We provide our visit attendance service for a flat fee and by the hour for meetings/phone calls. We review the medical records, attend the medical exam, and draft a summary report.
- Meet face to face or over the phone with physicians to discuss anything you would like to know regarding the case or claim and draft a summary of the conversation.
* A fee schedule, work samples, and references are available upon request.
Call 678.644.2615 or email Nicole@MedicalLegalNC.com
Medical Legal Nurse Consulting, LLC
4279 Roswell Road, NE
Atlanta, GA 30342